Have you ever dreamed of joining the Mad Team? Here’s your chance!
We are looking to fill a Sales Associate position.
Details can be found below and questions can be directed to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Mad About Style is a boutique women’s clothing store located on trendy Academy Road in the vibrant River Heights area of Winnipeg, Canada.
Here at Mad, we are not your average retail store – we pride ourselves in providing The Mad Experience where creating lasting relationships and an unparalleled customer experience is at the core of everything we do. Since our establishment in 2010, providing a warm and welcoming environment for our clients has been the foundation our business is built on.
We are looking for a Sales Associate who will support the daily in store responsibilities. Our Sales Associates are the face and foundation of our business and often the client’s first introduction to the brand. We are looking for an individual who is friendly, personable and will help build customer loyalty through meaningful connection. You represent the core attributes of The Mad Experience and use it to drive boutique success.
- Providing the “Mad Experience” to every client who comes through our doors as well as over the phone, email and social media interactions
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals through the ongoing development of client relationships.
- Developing extensive product knowledge and relaying it to clients
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the boutique
- Receiving and processing inventory (this can include lifting/moving boxes up to 10kg)
- Maintaining and managing social media accounts by creating content regularly and marketing the Mad About Style product in line with our brand identity
- Participating in photoshoots and special events
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role or in an environment where you work directly with a client
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Prior retail experience an asset
- Possess excellent communication skills and desire to provide the client with the best possible shopping experience
- A people person. You have a friendly, personable demeanor and ability to develop meaningful connections with our clients that keeps them excited to come back.
- A self starter. You have a keen ability to foresee and solve issues before they occur and take initiative to complete tasks without being expressly delegated.
- Proactive in your efforts to ensure Mad About Style runs smoothly on a daily basis and efficient in the ability to do so. You take accountability for your role in the team’s success.
- Positive, reliable and exhibit an unwavering “can do” attitude with both routine tasks as well as unplanned requests.
- Agile – you can effectively and consistently deliver high quality work with multiple and competing deadlines and are comfortable with adapting to changing priorities.
- Excited to represent the Mad About Style brand and participate in our social media presence.
We love connecting with applicants; please stop by and say hello when you drop off your resume and cover letter!