Mad About Style Boutique isn’t your average retail store. We pride ourselves in creating a warm, welcoming environment for our clients where we can establish and build lasting relationships. Whether a client shops with us once a week, once a season, or once a year, we strive to provide the best possible shopping experience each time. Paired with timeless and on-trend pieces at an attainable price point, Mad About Style is an integral part of the Winnipeg fashion scene.
Becoming a Sales Associate with the Mad About Style Team
Our Sales Associates are the foundation of our business. As a Sales Associate you are the face of our business as the person who interacts with clients, whether that be in store or through online communications. As a small business there are many opportunities for advancement; we recognize the skills and assets that our team members bring and find creative ways to utilize them.
- Seasonal: candidate must be able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week during the holiday period (end 2018). As our staffing needs are constantly changing, there may be an opportunity for the right candidate to continue with the Mad Team into the New Year.
- Availability: ideal candidates would be available a minimum of 3 days per week, including Fridays and Sundays.
- Competitive pay
- Clothing discount
- Prior retail experience an asset
- Experience in a customer service role or in an environment where you work directly with a client
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Take initiative to complete tasks without being expressly delegated
- Friendly, personable demeanor
How to Apply:
Please drop off your resume and cover letter in person to Mad About Style Boutique at 538 Academy Road. As we are looking for someone to join us for the holiday season, please submit your application as soon as possible. Be sure to include why you’d like to join the Mad Team! Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions, give us a shout: 204.489.1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We prefer applicants drop-off resume with cover letter in person. Thank you!