We are a women’s clothing store located in the vibrant River Heights neighborhood on Academy Road. If you’re excited about the opportunity to be a part of a young and quickly expanding small business, this might be the ideal position for you!
Mad About Style Boutique isn’t your average retail store. We pride ourselves in creating a warm, welcoming environment for our clients where we can establish and build lasting relationships. Whether a client shops with us once a week, once a season, or once a year, we strive to provide the best possible shopping experience each time. Paired with timeless and on-trend pieces at an attainable price point, Mad About Style is an integral part of the Winnipeg fashion scene.
Becoming a Sales Associate with the Mad About Style Team
Our Sales Associates are the foundation of our business. As a Sales Associate you are the face of our business with clients in their day to day interactions, whether that be in store or through online communications. As a small business there are many opportunities for advancement; we recognise the skills and assets that our team members bring and find creative ways to utilize them.
- Part Time: this position offers 16 – 32 hours per week
- Availability: Candidates must be available for a minimum 2 shifts per week
- Competitive pay + bonus structure
- Clothing discount
- Prior retail experience an asset
- Experience in a customer service role or in an environment where you work directly with a client
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Take initiative to complete tasks without being expressly delegated
- Friendly, personable demeanor
- Providing the “Mad Experience” to every client who comes through our doors
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the boutique
- Receiving and processing inventory
- Managing social media accounts
- Participating in photoshoots and special events
How to Apply:
Please drop off your resume and cover letter in person to Mad About Style Boutique at 538 Academy Road. Be sure to include why you’d like to join the Mad Team! Applications will be accepted until July 28th and interviews will run July 30 – August 4th. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Training for the position will begin mid-August. If you have any questions, give us a shout: 204.489.1151 or email@example.com.
We prefer applicants drop-off resume with cover letter in person. Thank you!